Looking for the perfect gift for your off-road loving friends or family this year? Or maybe you're looking for ideas to add to your own-wish list. Either way, we’ve got you covered. We’ve scoped out useful, quality and unique items any off-roader would love to get from Santa this year.
Here are 10 unique gift ideas for off-roaders:
- GlueTread Repair Kits. Not to toot our own horns, but GlueTread gear is a gift any off-roader will love. Whether an ATV, UTV, tractor, bike or lawn mower, GlueTread repair kits can repair a sidewall without removing the tire. This saves time, money and a lot of stress when you’re in a bind!
- All Inclusive Towing Kit - This kit has just about everything you need to get home - tow straps, tree saver straps, d-ring shackles, a snatch block, recovery gloves and a custom bag to store it all. The soft shackles are a better alternative to heavy steel shackles with a lighter, safer, and easier connection solution for off-road recovery.
- VTOMAN Jump starter - This portable battery jump starter powers up to 8L gas and 6L diesel engines - more than enough juice to keep a side-by-side or even a 4x4 on the road. Known for its easy-to-use technology, the jump starter can start your vehicle in less than 30 seconds.
- MORRFlate 4 tire inflation kits - These portable, off road tire inflation/deflation systems are plug-n-play and require no prep. The kits let you inflate, deflate and equalize air pressure in multiple tires at once putting less pressure on your compressor.
- TOPLINE basic tool kit - There are tons of great tool kit options on the market, but we like the amount and quality of tools you get at a reasonable price with this kit. A tool kit is perfect for home and garage maintenance and something everyone should have in their garage.
- Salomon hydration gear - Whether you’re on the trail, prepping for race day or out taking a hike, hydration is key. Salomon sells a variety of light-weight trail-ready packs, belts, vests and handhelds to keep you going. They come in a variety of fashionable colors.
- Off-roading helmet - The options for helmets are pretty endless, ranging from $50-$300 depending on brand and style you like. You can certainly splurge on helmets, but even a modest priced helmet is a great gift to stay safe and on track.
Storage bag - This is the perfect gift for the person who has every tool and gadget you can think of. With the extra storage, they won’t have to leave anything behind. Installation buckles make it easy to pop it right on the back of an ATV and keep everything organized as you bounce around.
- ATV cover - Perfect for off-riding months, the ATV cover protects from snow, wind, dirt, debris and just about anything you encounter on the road. It comes in olive or jungle-wood camo and is constructed of durable 210D polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- HondoGarage phone mounts - A gift of convenience and safety. These durable phone mounts hold your phone steady while you’re riding so you can look at the trail map and keep both hands on the wheel. They work for Jeeps, Tacomas, overland vehicles, motorcycles and side by sides.
Whether it’s a storage bag or an off-road kit, we don’t think you can go wrong with any of these picks. We hope this sparks some creative ideas and takes the stress out of shopping for you this year.
Have an idea we didn’t think of? Let us know in the comments. Need help picking the right repair kit for your off-roader? Give us a call at (800) 238-9791 or visit our FAQ page.